In this role, you will be an essential resource on our fast-growing Design team working closely with our Directors of Design to develop innovative design concepts, present elevated design ideas, and deliver high quality construction documents. This position is located in our corporate office in downtown Sioux Falls, SD.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to and Collaborate with the Directors of Design to establish an interior scope of work, project schedules, and staffing requirements. Assist in coordinating consultants, as well as, preparing and presenting design ideas.
- Oversee the development of construction documents to ensure the drawings meet project goals and design intent, as well as, code and technical requirements. Ensure design ideas are well documented and buildable.
- Assist in the mentoring and oversee the work of Interior Designer I and II to meet project and design goals.
- Production of construction documents as needed.
- Develop FFE packages and write supporting specifications.
- Up to date on current and emerging product trends and innovative product solutions.
- Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office. Enscape is a plus.
- Strong technical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy/thoroughness of all work.
- True desire to complete a project with conscious care, commitment, and concentration.
- Active member of the community.
- High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to carry out multi-task projects.
- Ability to work well with diverse groups or individuals.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 5+ years of experience in Interior Design
- NCIDQ Certification