Location: Sioux Falls SD
Schemmer of Sioux Falls, SD is looking to hire a full-time Manager of Architecture tolead and direct our Sioux Falls Architecture Team. Are you looking for a position that will value your skills in architecture and leadership? Do you want to work for a stable and established company that offers career growth opportunities and an amazing culture? Are you a natural-born leader who can bring out the best in others? If so, please read on!
This architectural leadership position earns a competitive salary, based on skills and experience. We also offer outstanding benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, STD and LTD insurance at no cost, paid time off (PTO), a section 125 plan, a 401(k) plan with employer match, and educational reimbursement.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MANAGER, ARCHITECTURE
As a member of Schemmer Architecture Leadership, you play an integral part in the success of the division. Your main responsibilities include design management, leading and developing your assigned team, department management and business development. You are a successful at building and maintaining strong community ties. Due to your exceptional design and management expertise, projects are always completed by their assigned deadlines and according to plans. You're a great leader with excellent communication skills, which makes you a great fit for this position!
- Minimum of 10 years of architectural experience
- Professional Registration required, AIA or NCARB
- Must possess excellent managerial skills in staff and project scheduling, technical assistance, and budgeting relations
- Must have good communication, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Ability to lead, coordinate and communicate with project team members
- Proven record in leading teams of design professionals.
- Knowledge of various computer programs associated with Architecture.
Benefits of Working at The Schemmer Associates Inc.
- STABILITY 60 years of continuous operation supporting long-term careers.
- CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES An emphasis on both technical and leadership training, coupled with a diverse range of design disciplines and consulting services, allow the motivated employee great potential to shape their career.
- OWNERSHIP The Schemmer Associates Inc is Employee Owned, with an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that includes open book financial management, stock distributions and a profit sharing plan.
- COMPETITIVE WAGES Each year we complete an in-depth analysis of the current national industry norms to ensure that our wages are competitive.
- BENEFITS We offer an outstanding quality benefit package that includes life, LTD, and STD insurance at no cost, health/dental/vision insurance, Section 125 Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k plan with employer match, alternate work schedules, educational reimbursement and more.
- TECHNOLOGY We utilize the latest technology to add value to the services we provide.
Qualified applicants submit your resume here: https://www.schemmer.com/about-us-old/careers/.