Architecture Incorporated415 S. Main Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Founded in 1976, Architecture Incorporated in Sioux Falls, South Dakota has firmly established it’s reputation as a regional leader in innovative and award-winning design. In 2010, we broadened our state-wide presence by opening an office in Rapid City, South Dakota. As a well-diversified design firm, our awards are as varied as our portfolio. Indeed, we are proud to be architects of distinction, earning national recognition and designing for international clients. However, our pride is deepened by the fact that many of our awards represent the priority we place on listening. We listen to our clients. We listen to each other. Our philosophies are simple. Respect History. Preserve Beauty. Build Longevity. Embrace Stewardship. Advocate Sustainability. Create Innovation. Enhance Living. Imagine Better.
- SDSU Sanford-Jackrabbit Athletic Complex / Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium – Brookings, SD
- USD Arena and Track Complex – Vermillion, SD
- Edith Sanford Breast Center – Sioux Falls, SD
- Rapid City High School / Performing Arts Center of Rapid City – Rapid City, SD
- SDSU Performing Arts Center – Brookings, SD
- Community Health Center of the Black Hills – Rapid City, SD
- Mitchell Technical Institute Trades Center – Mitchell, SD
- SDSU Indoor Practice & Human Performance Facility – Brookings, SD
- University Hills Apartment Building – Sioux Falls, SD