LEADING BY DESIGN
2017 AIA South Dakota Annual Convention held in partnership with the Great Plains chapter of ASLA
September 14-15, 2017
Ramkota Hotel and Convention Center
Sioux Falls, SD
Register for a booth in the Exhibit Hall today!
How to Talk about Architecture with Clients and the Public, presented by Frank Scanlan, Managing Director of Strategic Communications and Content, American Institute of Architects
Lunch sponsored by West Plains Engineering
Keynote speaker: Back by special request
Synchopation, presented by Dan Pitera, FAIA
Sponsored by the Sioux Falls Design Center
The Economics of Revitalization (A 30-year study of how landscape architecture can influence a community) presented by Chad Danos, ASLA
Passive House Roundtable, presented by by Mike Harsma, CPHC and Charles MacBride, AIA
Advice to My Younger Self, moderated by Thomas Hurlbert, AIA
Leading by Design, presented by North Dakota state Sen. Lonnie Laffen, AIA
Plus, can't miss events including
- Exhibitor Party sponsored by Associated Consulting Engineering Inc with support by Smartt Interior Construction and Koch Hazard Architects.
- Interdisciplinary Bike Tour of Sioux Falls
- Building Tour featuring The Hub at Southeast Tech
- 2017 AIA SD and GPC ASLA Design Awards Ceremony & Dinner sponsored by the Journey Group Companies, Perspective and TSP Inc.
- New SDSU DoArch Mentoring program
- Enrichment Award student presentations
- AIA South Dakota Annual Meeting breakfast sponsored by JLG Architects
- AND ONE MORE SPECIAL SURPRISE KEYNOTE TO BE REVEALED AFTER AUGUST 10th
SDSU Department of Architecture
Smartt Interior Construction
South Dakota Ready Mix Concreate Association
Koch Hazard Architects
Journey Group Companies
Great Plains Chapter of the ASLA
DeSCO Architectural, Inc.