SAVE THE DATE:
2017 AIA South Dakota Annual Convention
September 14-15, 2017
Sioux Falls, SD
Thanks to everyone who has registered. The Exhibit Hall is sold out. Please email the AIA South Dakota office if you wish to be added to the early notification list for 2017.
The organization is working hard on next year's convention. Please review the 2016 Exhibit Hall Rules and Regulations and 2016 AIA SD Annual Convention program. Contact the AIA South Dakota office today for more information.
SDSU Department of Architecture
Thank you also to the following sponsors:
South Dakota Ready Mix Concreate Association
Koch Hazard Architects
Journey Group Companies
Great Plains Chapter of the ASLA
DeSCO Architectural, Inc.
Smartt Interior Construction
Check out the schedule of events:
Governor Dennis Daugaard to keynote Thursday luncheon
Thursday, September 15, 2016, Starlite Room, Holiday Inn City Centre
Lunch sponsored by West Plains Engineering
Tom Trenolone, FAIA
Speed, Sex, Firepower - Application in Practice
Anne Trumble, MLA, ASLA
Emerging Terrain in the Anthropocene
Joel Davy, FAIA, and Linda McCracken-Hunt, FAIA
Fellow Application Process Demystified
Marlon Blackwell, FAIA
Sponsored by South Dakota State University DoArch
Matt Fridell, PLA, ASLA
David Street Station, Casper, WY
Dan Pitera, FAIA
Community Design Collaborative
Sponsored by the Sioux Falls Design Center
Weber Avenue Corridor Tour
Led by Mike Cooper, City of Sioux Falls
Plus, can't miss events including
- "INNOVATE" Exhibitor Party sponsored by Associated Consulting Engineering, Inc with support by Smartt Interior Construction and Koch Hazard Architects.
- 2016 AIA SD Design Awards Ceremony & Dinner sponsored by the Great Plains chapter of ASLA, Journey Group Companies, Perspective and TSP, Inc.
- SDSU DoArch Founder's Reception
- Enrichment Award student presentation
- AIA South Dakota Annual Meeting breakfast sponsored by JLG Architects