AIA South Dakota Design Awards
AIA South Dakota's Design Awards honor the very best completed architectural projects from across the state.
2016 MERIT AWARDS go to:
- Koch Hazard Architects in the category of Architecture for Prairie Berry East Bank, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Department of Architecture, South Dakota State University in the category of Master Planning & Community Design for Wrigley Square, Mobridge, South Dakota
2016 PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD goes to:
- TSP, Inc. for Tall Grass Liquor, Marshall, MN
2016 PRESIDENTIAL AWARD goes to:
- Kris Bjerke, AIA for her leadership assembling a team, creating a framework and developing Design in the Hills 2011-2016
2015 HONOR AWARD goes to:
- Koch Hazard Architects for Gil Haugan Construction, Sioux Falls, SD
2015 MERIT AWARDS go to:
- Koch Hazard Architects for the Howard Wood Press Box, Sioux Falls, SD
- Koch Hazard Architects for The Bakery, Sioux Falls, SD
2015 PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD goes to:
- AcV2 for The Garage, Rapid City, SD
2015 PRESIDENTIAL AWARD goes to:
- Larry Crane, AIA for his long term tenure 2001-2015, commitment and dedication as a member of the Board of Directors of AIA South Dakota.
- Susie Wiswall, Executive Director for her dedication and leadership from 2013 - 2015.